It is really amazing and quite diverting when you concentrate on how food and cuisine have evolved thru time and different cultures. Take, for instance, a simple bread recipe – how it was unleavened or without the use of yeast, to soft and flaky french croissants; or easy fowl or meat, which used to be just speared and hunted then roasted over an open fire to the now more advanced, saucy, spicy viands cooked in the most boring and complicated manners! Well, here is a delightful Sausage Bread Recipe that's a delicious and convenient cross between the two divides. It is easy enough to make and has the savoir faire to meet the palates of the accomplished diner. It is an acceptable snack for children (dietary-wise) as it has high fibre, protein-heavy content and is so tantalizing that youngsters will easily grow a preference for this snack. For regular housewives who are on a humble budget, the makings for this fare are freely available and, more importantly, cheap at your local marketplace or butcher shop. For the busy, career professionals, this is an outstanding must-have in the cupboard for a fast snack-on-the-go as it can be prepared in around an hour yet consumed within the day. Enjoy!
– 1 pound of ground turkey, chicken or meat sausage, or a mix of chicken and turkey will do also
– 3 cloves garlic, minced
– 1 tiny onion, finely chopped
– 1 large spoon olive oil
– 300 grams of frozen or chilled pizza dough
– 1 and 1/2 cups of shredded mozzarella and cheddar combined
– Tightly chop the sausages.
– Saut? The garlic and onions in olive oil. Add in the sliced sausages and cook until fragrantly done. Drain and press with paper towels.
– Thaw and unroll the frozen dough and shape into an oblong shape.
– Spread on a gently buttered baking sheet.
– Spread evenly with the sausage and the cheese combo.
– Fashion the dough into a jelly-roll and secure the filling inside by pinching the ends.
– Ensure the seam of the roll is facing down and place on a cookie sheet.
– Criss-cross cut the top of the dough with a sharp knife.
– With the stove heated up to 350?F, heat the dough for roughly 30 minutes or till you see a golden brown crust.
– Let stand to cool down for roughly 10 minutes after removing from the stove.
– Cut diagonally and serve.
Anukriti has a unique perspective on bread and bread recipe’s. Anukriti’s eager eye for ’cause and effect ‘ permits her to substitute local ingredients and strategies in standard bread recipe’s.Her Sausage Bread Recipe is Anukriti’s latest amazing offering.More of Anukriti’s unique recipe’s can be discovered on Bread Recipe Secrets.